Our principal, George C. Missick is a registered Notary Public (Turks & Caicos & Bahamas), and Commissioner of Oaths. We are pleased to offer both services to our clients.
Notarization is an important step that helps to minimize the risk of fraud, and ensures the acceptance of your documents overseas. This is as relevant for commercial firms engaged in international trade, as it is for private individuals.
A notary’s signature and seal verifies that your document is genuine, and ensures that it’s recognised across the globe
You may need to book an appointment with our Notary if:
- You’re doing business overseas
- You’re getting married outside the Turks & Caicos
- You’re buying property outside of the Turks & Caicos
- You’re the executor of a will that includes property overseas
- You want to certify educational qualifications and passports
- You require documents for opening a bank account abroad
- You need to certify power of attorney
- You’re swearing affidavits or taking a legally binding oath
The signature of a Notary is recognised around the world as valid confirmation of the authenticity of documents, particularly legal papers. Without their signature, the validity of your documents could be challenged in court both here and abroad. Protect your interests by ensuring your documents are notarised and authenticated.
Notarization and Commissioning services are complementary when in conjunction with another legal matter, otherwise our fee is $25.00 per page, with a reduced rate for more than 5 pages.